5 Well Mrteam - 9 months ago
House of Than Khunrat Wut Wijarn The hipped house with a raised floor and a high roof was built in 1902 by Mr. Khian Malayanon, who received a royal command to be "Khun Rattawut Wichian", Muang Klai District Chief. Later this land and house were given to Mr. Kowit. Trisatayaphan (grandchild) in 1939, who later used the house and land to open as Rattawut Witthaya School and changed its name to Nakhon Witthaya School. And it was closed in 1986 and later in the year 1883, Mr. Samran Trisatayaphan which is one of the descendants of the Trisad family bought this house and plot of land to renovate, renovate, repair to preserve it as an ancient house of the province